Jay Caragay's Discussions (662)

Discussions Replied To (626) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tom,  Is this roaster still available?"

Jay Caragay replied Dec 15, 2014 to US Roasters Mfg. 5 kilo Coffee Roaster w/PLC touch-screen control for sale - $10,000

4 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Archtop67

"Flat and one-dimensional. I've had it on several occasions from different sources."

Jay Caragay replied Feb 26, 2014 to Luwak Coffee

14 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Coffeediva

"1 - white, unprinted, quality, price 2 - I only want white, unprinted. For me, the r…"

Jay Caragay replied Feb 21, 2014 to Paper Cups To Go

6 May 1, 2014
Reply by Matthew TE McCrary

"I don't know what your shop is like but I do think that it helps for the environment…"

Jay Caragay replied Feb 21, 2014 to I need advice on how to create interest and desire for single-origin, specialty coffee in a CT"suburb" of NYC

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Christian Z

"Never used one myself but know a few people that do use them. My first question to y…"

Jay Caragay replied Feb 13, 2014 to Anyone using Sonofresco roasters?

13 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by russiancoffee

"I'm with John. Find yourself a company you like or would like to emulate and go work…"

Jay Caragay replied Jan 29, 2014 to How to get your foot in the door to become a commercial roaster?

16 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Coffeediva

"Like I said previously, it really is about you and what you deem a worthy investment…"

Jay Caragay replied Nov 6, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"I'm thinking "2nd floor" - but if yours is a situation where a walk up a flight of s…"

Jay Caragay replied Nov 6, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"I don't operate in a resort area so I don't much insight into that. But 2nd Floor?  …"

Jay Caragay replied Nov 4, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"I was recently discussing this very topic with a good friend of mine who's much more…"

Jay Caragay replied Oct 31, 2013 to Moisture Meters. Cylinder or Probe style?

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Chad Kimm

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service