Kari Guddeck's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"John and Yiching's shop is called caffe d'bolla (they're great coffee peeps!) http:/…"

Kari Guddeck replied Apr 28, 2010 to Coffee in Salt Lake City?

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by John P

"Hi Brett, email Marcus mboni@scaa.org and Amber asather@scaa.org Good luck!"

Kari Guddeck replied Feb 24, 2010 to How can I register for the GLRBC!

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Kari Guddeck

"That's awesome. Way to go Fluid!"

Kari Guddeck replied Dec 30, 2009 to FLUID COFFEE BAR TO GO PAPER-CUP-LESS DEC. 30th and DEC. 31st

10 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Steve Belt

"They have. Pixie is now being brewed at the Third Street facility in Boulder as well…"

Kari Guddeck replied Dec 3, 2009 to Looking for new Chai for the shop

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

"Hey Ty - you might want to check out Third Street Chai also. It's a liquid concentra…"

Kari Guddeck replied Dec 2, 2009 to Looking for new Chai for the shop

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

"Some of these have been mentioned, but I'll give them a second or third vote: Deerho…"

Kari Guddeck replied Oct 13, 2009 to What are the coolest bands you know of, that not many people know about?

52 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Adam

"I believe that the NERBC is being held in conjunction with Coffee Fest Meadowlands M…"

Kari Guddeck replied Oct 6, 2009 to regionals schedule / what's up with the nes SCAA website?

9 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by chris ganger

"Hey Park, one of our warehouses is in New Hampshire. Fedex delivers in 1 day and UPS…"

Kari Guddeck replied Sep 22, 2009 to New York Suppliers

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Healthy Coffee

"When I lived on Capitol Hill (Seattle), Six Arms at 300 E. Pike St. was my fave ever…"

Kari Guddeck replied Sep 7, 2009 to Seattle, Vancouver, and Portland Attractions and coffee!

5 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Maria

"I start the day with a little NPR and lately have moved on to TV on the Radio, Fleet…"

Kari Guddeck replied Apr 8, 2009 to Music

46 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Lauren Nicholls

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service