Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHICAGO TO PORTLAND!

I'm goin to be in portland june 24th-july 1st and i don't know anyone! i'm looking for a couch or two for some of the time. coffee minded p…

Started by tif

0 May 31, 2010

Coffee in Styrofoam=Blasphemy in a cup

We as a coffee shop felt like we were making a good decision by using polystyrene/polyfoam cups over paper...We have mixed emotions about e…

Started by Dawn E Donson

2 May 29, 2010
Reply by Carson Davis

Greene's Beans Café - Sparta

Our Sussex County, New Jersey - Sparta - shop is the larger of our two espresso/coffee cafe / retail stores. Although we roast most of our…

Started by Dave

0 May 28, 2010
Reply by Dave

Syrup and shots

I was told that syrup in the bottom of the cup saves the shots like milk does. I disagree. Any thoughts?

Started by Samantha

10 May 28, 2010
Reply by Samantha

HARMA Cafe-Bar

Our cafe bar represents the blending of times, cultures, and experiences. This is a lounge to indulge your senses. The meaning of harma is…

Started by BT

0 May 27, 2010

Best of Panama cupping notes

Hey folks,   The Best of Panama auction is tomorrow, which may or may not be of interest in and of itself, but I'm starting this thread bec…

Started by Matt B

0 May 24, 2010

Guest Barista - DC - June/July

Hey to any and all DC area coffee shops. I will be in the area (in from Sweden) from late June to early July and was just wondering if anyo…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 May 24, 2010

Coffee Fest MN

Hey there guys I was just wondering who is all going to Coffee Fest MN, and also I have never been to Minneapolis so what are some must go…

Started by Dex

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Dex

Ristretto Espresso

I am curious as to the specs for pulling ristretto shots as well as the traditional method of pulling them? any input would be awesome. Tha…

Started by Talbott Harrison

9 May 22, 2010
Reply by illudereludere

Good Coffee in Dallas?!

Hi, I'm heading to Dallas this weekend for a wedding and would love to find some good independent coffeeshops.  It would be nice to not bri…

Started by Portola Coffee Roasters

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by Portola Coffee Roasters

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service