HEY...WHO WANTS TO GO ON A BREWERY TOUR?!!!
If you're in Charlotte, we have Carolina Beer Company just up the dirt path called I-77 in Mooresville. If there are any Baristas out there interested in going on one of their Saturday tours, let's get something together. We can meet at the Charlotte TC, get amped on espresso, and then ride together

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

I'm game.
Ok ok...how about June 14th? I'll call the brewery up for details and be back about when to meet at Counter Culture's Training Center.

Back with more details soon.
Not that weekend. It's my anniversary.
June 28th it is then.

I'll be back with further details.
June 28th works for me.
Got it on my calendar. Should work fine.
You can count me in, I am not a beer drinker but I would not mind seeing the process. I will let you know if Margaret will be able to make it.
WE HAVE DETAILS!!!!!!

June 28th...meet at the Charlotte Training Center around 11 AM, and we'll carpool up to the brewery.

the tour starts at 12 AM and will last until around 2 PM. It's 5$ per person, and obviously you must be 21, so have your ID's ready. Don't leave them in the car (Banks).

See you then.

cheers.
Who all is coming? We need to know so we can make plans.
April and I are there.
Shoot. I am gonna have to bail. Looks like I am headed to Jacksonville and Fayetteville this weekend. Sorry! I really wanted to go. Work is work, though....
Well it seems that we don't have anyone that wants to go the brewery, so we are going to cancel the trip. Maybe we will try to go again sometime that works better for everyone.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service