"Quality. This dinky coffee shop on cracked-out Burnside serves the best coffee in the neighborhood and perhaps the best on the western shore of the Willamette River. In the upper avenues of Alphabet Portland, Coffeehouse NW is the only place that treats coffee as cuisine." -Axel Benjamin

"The guys who run the place are perfectionists. Try any of the classic espresso drinks for the perfect boost to the lull in your day, or take a tour of the coffee world with a French press of whatever bean has recently arrived from Stumptown roasters. If it isn’t too busy, they will bring your cappuccino to the table. Free surfing while you sip." -Zinester's Guide To Portland

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Coffeehouse NW is a coffee shop where quality and passion flows thru the veins of their baristas. These guys know how to serve amazing coffee and espresso beverages. Thanks CHNW!
When I was up in Portland a few months ago, I went to 9 different shops, and these cats kicked my d**k in the dirt! Hands down the best shot I had in my stay up there. REPPIN
In my personal opinion, CHNW is THE best coffee shop in the NW when it comes to quality product and customer service.

end story.
These guys are great.

period.
Coffeehouse, Fuck Yeah! Coming to save the motherfucking day, yeah! With amazing macchiatos, capps, and a perfect double shot every time, who could ask for more? One of the best things about Portland for sure.
I've had singular drinks at other shops that were better, but nowhere approaches the consistent excellence of CHNW. they humbly pursue excellence as best they can, every day.
I've been to coffeehouse nw on my last two journeys into portland, and both times I've had a great experience. Friendly, open, and knowledgeable baristas, and in my opinion, the best capp in town. The fact that they tell you the temperature your espresso was pulled at, and the day it was roasted when you order an espresso is also a nice touch that lets you know these guys are very serious. Kudos.
Coffeehouse NW gets my vote for favorite coffee shop. Consistency has been flawless. Adam and his shop have become a local legend!
Awesome capp and macchiatos. Coffeehouse NW sets the bar.
love this place! great quality coffee
this is by far the best coffee shop in p-town
oh man. i'm so glad i ran across this. when i went to portland, i tried to make it to all of THE coffee shops & when i recorded notes about this one, somehow i messed up their name...& it was soooo great. my second favorite, but my friend liked it the best out of all 16. anyway, now i know its name. thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service