Matt Milletto's Discussions (466)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.sweetmarias.com/category/green-coffee Sweet Marias is a great resource.…"

Matt Milletto replied Jul 10, 2017 to beans to roast

1 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Matt Milletto

"Mike at SelbySoft is an active member and supporter of bX and I can also attest to h…"

Matt Milletto replied May 2, 2016 to Coffee Shop Manager

19 May 10, 2016
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"Please read the Rules of Posting at this link: http://www.baristaexchange.com/forum/…"

Matt Milletto replied Jan 6, 2015 to Carts and kiosks for coffee & espresso

1 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Matt Milletto

"You can stay in Antigua, there are farms right around the city. Also, easy to take d…"

Matt Milletto replied Mar 23, 2014 to Origin trip to Guatemala, places and recommendations?

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

"Awesome! Thanks Becki, and glad you are enjoying bX! - Mm"

Matt Milletto replied May 29, 2013 to 10,000 Members on Barista Exchange - Tell us your Stories

15 May 29, 2013
Reply by Matt Milletto

"Hi Hanan,   I'd be happy to send you some references of past students if you like. m…"

Matt Milletto replied Nov 24, 2011 to Looking for recommendations on reliable equipment and training center

13 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Burns

"Jared Mockli has been working on quite a collection on coffee bags for the last few…"

Matt Milletto replied Nov 21, 2011 to Coffee bags as wallpaper

4 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Jason Shipley

"I'm not sure about the live feed, but if there is, I'll broadcast it here on bX!"

Matt Milletto replied Aug 22, 2011 to Coffee Fest Seattle Latte Art Brackets - 2011

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Matt Milletto

"and of course check out Stumptown Ace Hotel and other locations "

Matt Milletto replied Aug 22, 2011 to Must-visit shops in PDX?

10 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Marshall Fuss

"P.S. I am a partner in Water Ave, and have a bit of bias. :) It's awesome that Vanco…"

Matt Milletto replied Aug 22, 2011 to Must-visit shops in PDX?

10 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Marshall Fuss

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service