Mike Cannon's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure why your decaf interacts diferently at all. I've only brewed a handful…"

Mike Cannon replied Jan 11, 2012 to Slow decaf pour overs

17 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"Yes, you will taste every coffee contribution you put into a blend, however inconsis…"

Mike Cannon replied Oct 8, 2011 to Peaberry

11 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Brady

"I've been playing around with relatively small brews.  13 grams of coffee and 200 gr…"

Mike Cannon replied May 23, 2011 to What methods are you using on your V60?

5 May 24, 2011
Reply by Lee Sill

"I feel it's best to stagger your competitors instead of having them brew all at once…"

Mike Cannon replied May 11, 2011 to What are the basic rules for Manual Brew Battles?

7 May 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua D. Keith

"I agree with Oscar. If you're going to go to the work of disassembling your blend, b…"

Mike Cannon replied Nov 8, 2010 to unblending the blend

21 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

"You're right, sex can sell just about anything. We've known that forever. That being…"

Mike Cannon replied Nov 4, 2010 to Guy or girl barista?

37 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by ryan mcdougall

"There's very little that gets me more excited than a shot of S.O. done properly. Tha…"

Mike Cannon replied Mar 30, 2010 to Single origin espresso

13 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by jon

"I would have to second contacting Espresso Parts NW. They will custom design a rubbe…"

Mike Cannon replied Mar 5, 2010 to Stamps for coffee cups

9 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Stevo

"Look, I'm a barista and I'm not a fan of customers telling me how to do my job. I ho…"

Mike Cannon replied Dec 13, 2009 to What to say to the barista about a bad espresso?

78 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brady

"La Marzocco is my winner, hands down. Dedicated boilers to each group head gives you…"

Mike Cannon replied Dec 12, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service