All Discussions Tagged 'training' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training Trainer

You know, for as many people as I have trained in my life, I have never been through a training. I was dropped in front of a machine at my…

Started by Bryan Wray

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

Barista Training Courses in Culinary Schools

Some questions to ponder. Do you think this will be an eventuality? How available would you like to make training as a barista? Would a…

Started by Chasse

4 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Sean Hennessy

----- House call training in Soho, NY -----

Hey all you NY baristas. I received an email from someone who just bought a home machine and would like to have someone come do some traini…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Oct 9, 2008

Passing on knowledge: Correcting the bad shot.

I need some of you old-timers (time in industry) to write a blog or posting or submit a file for use... "How to Correct a Bad Shot when it'…

Started by Denise Smith

8 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brady

Temp. roasting apprenticeships

Greetings. Does anyone know of any roasting apprenticeship exchanges or internship programs? I'm a home roaster planning for a roaster/reta…

Started by teresa pilarz

1 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

Competition Burn Out?

So, with regional competition coming up fast, in the U.S., I'm finding that people are getting ready for competition already. I've been pra…

Started by Alex Negranza

4 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Spencer

Barista Training

Training is the cornerstone of any successful coffee business. You can use the best coffee available, have the best possible location, and…

Started by Holly

0 Jan 17, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service