All Discussions Tagged 'roasting' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IR-3 Users... What do ya know?

I've been roasting on my Deidrich IR-3 for about a year now with wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) results. Any IR-3 owners out th…

Started by Darren Reynolds

0 Mar 4, 2009

reddish pigment on espresso for competition standards

I would like some pointers on how to achieve that reddish colour with tiger stripes that judges are looking for on competition espressos. I…

Started by Federico Bolaños

4 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by John P

Sample roasting advice for old Jabez Burns

Hello out there. Does anybody have experience sample roasting on a Jabez Burns-- old school style. I'm taking over the quality control lab…

Started by Andi C. Trindle

0 Oct 8, 2008

Dunn Bros. Coffee - 50th and Xerxes Ave. S

Dunn Bros Coffee specializes on freshly roasting coffee beans on-site in each of its stores. Most locations use industrial grade 75-pound "…

Started by Jesse S

0 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Chris Hooton

Cupping and sampling

Currently trying to get my head round the coffee roasting process... eep! Seems to me that roasters and cuppers have a great deal of power…

Started by Bel Townsend

4 May 9, 2008
Reply by Spencer

buying green coffee or connect with local roaster

I'm working on designing and building a fluid bed roaster for my personal use that I wish to expand into a part time and eventually full ti…

Started by Dustin Fluke

9 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Hugh Mooney

Coffee buyer

I am very new to the coffee business, I have been selling green coffee beans to home roasters for about a year and a half. I just started l…

Started by Jim

2 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Jim

Question of roasting!!!!

So 2 days ago we try to roasting on automatic Brambati 30 kilo roaster. That was 2'nd time roasting for me & it was unbelievible!!!!!!!…

Started by Max Bobrenev

0 Feb 6, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service