All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grinder dilation?

Hi all. I'm new to this site and looking forward to all the information and advice available! What a great place.I have a potentially very…

Started by rachelpinto.soprano

5 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by rachelpinto.soprano

unic espresso machine

Hey guys, I am doing a catering event and I'm not trying to buy a new portable machine.  I was given a UNIC Diva 200 bd de la Madeleine.  H…

Started by Carmen Guardado

4 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Carmen Guardado

Do you use Nespresso?

Hi there!   I'm new to the group here and looking to meet other Nespresso users :)   Which espresso machine do you guys own and would love…

Started by Julia Clayman

6 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by nick placakis

La Marzocco and parts support??

I've been told that La Marzocco doesn't support well with parts. Anyone had great or bad experiences with them.   Looking to open a shop in…

Started by Kirk

10 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Kirk

Value of used espresso equipment

I received an email from a potential client Friday. He was contemplating buying a used espresso machine and asked if I thought the asking p…

Started by Brady

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Fahrenheit Coffee

Hey All, I am currently in the process of opening Fahrenheit Coffee in Toronto. The focus of it will be education!! It will be a forum for…

Started by Sameer Mohamed

0 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Sameer Mohamed

Alchemy Collective Cafe

Alchemy Collective is the first worker owned specialty cafe, like, anywhere, as far as I can tell.  When I had the idea, I recruited t…

Started by christopher myers

0 Aug 5, 2011

Elektra Barlume 2 Group Semi for sale

I am looking to sell a barely used 2 group Barlume for a reasonable price.  This machine was only used to test espressos for our micro roas…

Started by luke hudek

11 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

Tamping Procedures

So I was just wondering how everybody here tamps their espresso.  I am thinking about trying to streamline the process my shop uses which g…

Started by Eric Tomeo

6 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Brown

How do you taste your espresso?

I was wondering how others taste their espresso. By this I mean their method. I run the shot, tap out the bubbles, give it a slight swirl,…

Started by Michael Fernandes

11 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Todd Campbell

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service