All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

coffee fest chicago tickets!!!

hello everyone, from the worlds least organized barista. I was planning on attending the 2009 coffee fest in chicago until i recently found…

Started by Nathan

4 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Ken Hall

Plexi-glass bulk bean cleaning ideas

I am finding myself deep cleaning more and more plexi-glass bulk coffee bins and really dirty hoppers. For the really bad jobs I use a degr…

Started by Sarah Dooley

7 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Cedric

Kidd Coffee

Located in southen Ohio, 25 miles north of Cincinnati. This contemporary coffee shop, was founded in 2005. It is one of six franchise oper…

Started by mark couch

0 Feb 10, 2009

Conscious Cup Coffee Roasters

We specialize in fine, sustainable coffees. We roast with a Primo in the cafe. Inventory is timed to deliver or use coffees and our espress…

Started by Jack Shipley

0 Feb 9, 2009

Power to the Americano?

Is it conceivable to drop drip brewing in favor of single origin americanos? What are the draw backs to this over other cup at a time brewi…

Started by Chris Hooton

19 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Bedlamite23

Fiorenza Coffee

Fiorenza Coffee in Downtown Daytona Beach, FL

Started by espressoitaliano

0 Feb 4, 2009

Dish soap and coffee pots?

A question for the group - do you agree with the idea that you shouldn't clean coffee stuff with dish soap? I know that commercial cleaner…

Started by Brady

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

Intelligentsia Venice Store - Updates/Training

I got an email from Joshua Lurie at Food GPS out of L.A. with links to two articles he wrote on the new Intelligentsia Venice location, and…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Sarah Dooley

What do you call a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee?

We were talking around the store today about all the different names for drinks. We call coffee with a shot a Red Eye. We have also heard i…

Started by Jenny King

54 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by David Sierra

Your Shop's Interior Signs

Hello my name is Alexis and I am a graphic designer. I want to learn from Coffee shop owners about issues they have with their interior sto…

Started by Alexis

2 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by HASHIMETO

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service