All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have Green Bean, what I have to do??

Some friends of mine will give me a green bean right from his farm, but I have no idea how to do home roasting. Is there any idea to recogn…

Started by Louise

2 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Eyal Rosen

Books on Science behind Coffee

Hey all, A common theme that seems to be popping up is questions relating to the science behind coffee and espresso. Does anyone know of…

Started by Nathan Kosky

7 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

To Bleach or Not To Bleach

I've heard bleaching (hypochlorite solution, ie clorox) for your plastic, glass, and ceramics that dissolve the coffee tinge/stain. I have…

Started by illudereludere

2 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

Antipodean

OK, the name says it all I guess. Antipodean means "something or someone coming from Australia and/or New Zealand" aka "downunder". Cafes f…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Jun 23, 2009

Thanks for all the feedback. ROASTe.com is now live!

After a year of hard work, we’ve taken our new coffee site www.ROASTe.com live. Bootstrapping in this perfect-economic-storm is tough, but…

Started by Eyal Rosen

0 Jun 22, 2009

Hot Fresh Pancakes

I am a sales consultant for Chef Stack and we have a bran new machine that sits on any counter top surface, runs on 110v power, and makes h…

Started by Jarred Hoffpauir

0 Jun 21, 2009

Where to buy whole beans in Washington DC?

I'm stranded out in Capitol Heights just barely in DC proper for the next two months. I need suggestions for places I can go to find a vari…

Started by Alec Jacobson

3 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Chad

Red Rock Coffee

Red Rock is built upon three values: CAFFEINE, CULTURE, and COMMUNITY. But before we get to that, let's back up.We're all in search of that…

Started by John Dustman

0 Jun 16, 2009

Coffee'd Out

I feel like we all tried things and they've either failed or maybe they didn't go off as smoothly as would be desired. I wanted to know if…

Started by Chris Avirett

0 Jun 16, 2009

Iced Coffee

Just wondering if anyone has any ggod ideas for Iced Coffee? I am looking to add something different to the menu this summer... thanks for…

Started by Ashley Arnold

31 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Dacques Viker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service