All Discussions Tagged 'New' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who knows a Seattle roaster looking for great help?

Looking for contact info for any commercial roaster connections in or around Seattle. Any suggestions for entering the roasting/distributio…

Started by William Lynch

0 Jul 19, 2017

Local roasters in New Mexico

Any recommendations on a local roaster I should check out when I travel to Santa Fe/Taos/Albuquerque later this month?

Started by Kevin Burk

5 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Kevin Burk

New La Marzocco Portafilters...

My new La Marzocco GB5 2grp Paddle came in yesterday. As with any new equipment delivery, I just couldn't wait to rip off the plastic wrap…

Started by Phil Roberts

3 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Daily Press Bed-Stuy

A french press and espresso bar focusing on the history of Bed-Stuy.

Started by Elizabeth Ryan

0 Jun 16, 2011

New Orleans?

Looking for good espresso in Nola. We've struck out so far. Any tips would be much appreciated before I enter wthdrawal... Thanks!

Started by Daniel Smyth

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Daniel Smyth

BIRCH COFFEE

Perhaps Henry James described it best in The Great Good Place, his short story about a harried writer who dreams of a simple yet special sp…

Started by Jeremy Saul

0 Jun 4, 2010

Blue State Coffee

To offer organic, fairly traded coffee, roasted to perfection. To donate 10% of sales to causes that reflect our Democratic values. To un…

Started by Benjamin H Wilkinson

0 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Ray Lindsey

Appia Volumetrica, 2 grupos en Venta (4 meses de uso)

Me da muchísimo gusto poderles ofrecer a todos aquellos Baristas recien comenzando a poner su negocio de café y que deseen ponerse al día,…

Started by Jonathan Rodriguez

0 Aug 24, 2009

New Drive Thru Help

I might be opening a new shop with a drive thru. I do know that with a drive thru speed is the main word. Anyone have a standard shop set u…

Started by Bwynn

3 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by M

Gravity Coffee

Gravity Coffee is the name of the brand of coffee, as well as a cozy little cafe found on the Terrace, Wellington City. The Terrace is a st…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Jan 10, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service