All Discussions Tagged 'Espresso' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brooks Parts | Coffee Machine Parts

It started out as a hobby, a passion for these great machines that offer us the balm of coffee every morning, every day. Six years ago our…

Started by Brooks Parts

0 Apr 11, 2019

Barista Hands - Best gloves for the job

I'm considering picking up a pair of gloves to protect my hands at work. I'm beginning to get the calluses on my fingers. Not usually a pro…

Started by Terrance Engstrom

1 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

Synesso - 3 Group Syncra - $8500 *Price Dropped

This machine is in pristine condition. Group head gaskets and screens have been recently replaced. Nothing wrong with the machine, we simpl…

Started by Bryan Friedman

0 Jan 11, 2017

Boston MA and Newport RI

Heading to Boston MA, and Newport RI this fall.   Where do I go to get the best?

Started by Matthew

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Daniel Demers

Espresso Tech-Nashville TN

Espresso Technician position available in the Nashville area.  Nashville is booming and we have a great ground floor opportunity for the ri…

Started by Kelly James

0 Jan 5, 2015

Espresso and Cola

I'm curious if anyone has tried this. I tried to make it at the shop, but it didn't turn out so well. BUT, it was interesting enough to wan…

Started by Branden

24 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Julian Hernandez

Scale for Espresso Shots

Hey everybody, I hope you could help me out. I am looking to buy a scale to use for measuring the brewing parameters for espresso (Grams in…

Started by Paul

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Hayward

Espresso inconsistencies

Hi Barista exchange, I am brewing an espresso blend equal parts brazil, El Salvador, and Papua New Guinea. When it is pulling right it has…

Started by Benjamin Ripley

4 May 13, 2013
Reply by Brady

Automatic espresso grinders?

Anybody know much about automatic espresso grinders? I want one, but there are few I would like to find some more info on. also if you know…

Started by Austin Lee Decker

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

Machine of Choice

I've been recently doing a lot of research in order to get the best overall commercial espresso machine.. I was fond of the Elektra Aletta…

Started by Caffeine

5 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service