All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Method Coffee Bar and Tea Lounge

Kick-ass Intelligentsia Coffees and Teas coming at you from Emory Village in Atlanta.

Started by Tim

0 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Tim

Seeking Boston Area Latte Artists for New Online TV Show - The Art of Coffee

We're creating an online television show called The Art of Coffee and we need one expert Latte Artist to be featured as the Breville Barist…

Started by andrew davis

2 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Joe Smith

Kemang Villa Cafe

Located in the busy Expatriate enclave of Kemang, South Jakarta, the cafe serves Kiwi/Aussie style cafe fare. Favorites include cornfritter…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Aug 23, 2008

Real Coffee shops in England...

Does anyone know any good coffee shops in England? Some friends and I, are planning on moving there to start one up... Any experience? Let…

Started by Jonathan Christerson

4 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Christerson

Honolulu Coffee Shops?

Hey all, I'm heading to O'ahu next week for a wedding and wanted to know the "must drink" coffee shops on the island. It's been a long time…

Started by Jay Caragay

2 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Heidi

Coffee Fest Seattle Free Passes

Hello Barista Exchange! Wanted to let you know that we have free passes for Coffee Fest Seattle available, and I can email them to you. It…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Chris/Dale

Splenda Scuffle

Now, first off, I used to drink Splenda, and this has nothing to do with Splenda itself, but more along the lines of drink making. A simila…

Started by Alex Negranza

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

NWRBC '08,...What Gives?

New Rules? With Coffee Fest? Without Coffee Fest? Seattle? Portland? Anyone out there know what's going on? I've heard a loooot of dif…

Started by Alex Negranza

3 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

Upcoming NWRBC? Dates? Places?

Is it not in conjunction with Coffee Fest this year? I've been asking around and have not been able to find any info. Anyone hear any inkli…

Started by Mark Pfaff

13 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Mark Pfaff

Future of Clover?

Does anyone have any ideas on what the impact of Starbucks purchase of Coffee Equipment Co. will have on current and future Clover owners?…

Started by Ron Borlongan

5 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Michael Anthony Lopez

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service