All Discussions Tagged 'Barista' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Barista in Fort Lauderdale area, South East Florida

Hi, we are newly to be open coffee house in Coral Springs, FL and are looking for an experienced barista to join our small operation. If te…

Started by Barbara Adams

3 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Barbara Adams

Looking For Work In Detroit Area

I am a former shop manager and 6 year barista relocating to the Detroit area and looking for work. I'll take anything from full time to one…

Started by Rachel Moore

6 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by The Beat Cafe

Barista Exchange iPhone Application

Hey everyone! Wanted to remind you all that Barista Exchange is now readily available on your fancy dancy iPhones! The new bX iPhone app is…

Started by Matt Milletto

16 May 28, 2009
Reply by lindsaytron

For Non-"Event" Attendees...

I don't know what's going on with everyone else,...but I'll be streaming the WBC at my cafe, Mokas Cafe and Coffee Bar. We're working on a…

Started by Alex Negranza

0 Apr 12, 2009

bX meetup at SCAA-ATL?

Ok, so what's the chances of a bX meet and greet at SCAA-ATL? Anyone know?

Started by Jason Dominy

19 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

Barista Magazine + Zak Rye

Congrats to El Jefe Rye on a cover thats hotter than Jen on G.Q. Digital access: http://www.baristamagazine.com/ pwnage, u 4r3 73h n00bz,…

Started by Ethan Billips

8 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Miro

Sensory Skills Cupping & Latte Art Classes March 5th

Just a reminder for those who are attending the USBC and may want to add a little education to the week. We are offering two different clas…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Feb 16, 2009

USBC Official Website is UP!

Hey bX land! The new official website for the USBC 2009 is up! http://www.usbc2009.com I have been in a lot of the "party planning" commit…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

Work In MEXICO

Are you thinking on a sumer o a few weeks job outside the U.S.? At our shop we always need an extra and expirenced hand. We are located in…

Started by Antena caffe

3 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Antena caffe

Barista wanted in Tullahoma, TN

The Celtic Cup Coffee House will be opening their doors soon. We are looking for a full time or a few part timers for the barista position(…

Started by Denise Smith

0 Jan 20, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service