Jay Caragay's Discussions (662)

Discussions Replied To (626) Replies Latest Activity

"Or use the TruBru stand to AeroPress into any vessel you desire. Like this: Press…"

Jay Caragay replied Jan 7, 2012 to Aeropress Question...

9 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Zayde Naquib

"We've been using one in the new Spro for nearly two years now.  Surprising how quick…"

Jay Caragay replied Dec 29, 2011 to Pitcher rinser

33 May 2, 2012
Reply by Nick Leichtentritt

"William- First of all, if you're pulling 20z cups of water from your steam boiler, i…"

Jay Caragay replied Dec 29, 2011 to La marzocco linea 3av need help!!!

3 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Mike- While it's easy to break it down into simple numbers, the reality is that a va…"

Jay Caragay replied Dec 29, 2011 to How many transactions a day do you do?

3 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Mike Spence

"How much your time is worth really will guide you in the direction of what you shoul…"

Jay Caragay replied Dec 3, 2011 to How much should we (roasters) be getting paid

8 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Pearson

"How much is your time worth?"

Jay Caragay replied Dec 2, 2011 to How much should we (roasters) be getting paid

8 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Pearson

"Hanan- Thanks for the kind words.  I'm not too interested in selling much to operato…"

Jay Caragay replied Nov 27, 2011 to Looking for recommendations on reliable equipment and training center

13 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Burns

"If leasing is a viable option for you, then it's the way to go.  New equipment on a…"

Jay Caragay replied Nov 23, 2011 to Looking for recommendations on reliable equipment and training center

13 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Patrick Burns

"IIRC, the screw that bears down on the metal collar should have a bumper, but I coul…"

Jay Caragay replied Nov 12, 2011 to Compak grinder question

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Troy

"That drink certainly sounds interesting.  I'm curious to know: how much do you charg…"

Jay Caragay replied Nov 8, 2011 to 1% customers

17 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service