Shadow's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Another vote for the Big Train powder. Doesn't have to be refrigerated and is really…"

Shadow replied Jan 2, 2010 to Looking for new Chai for the shop

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

"Well I can't comment on both as I have only used the Aurelia 2 group. Will say all p…"

Shadow replied Jan 2, 2010 to nouva simonelli

19 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Meiss

"There are great hand grinders to be had..... just none of the brand new ones based o…"

Shadow replied Dec 26, 2009 to Has anyone else tried the mypressi TWIST

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Jamie Treby

"Except for an emergency (and not even then for me), why would anybody leave a wand s…"

Shadow replied Dec 25, 2009 to Oops

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Shadow

"Depends.... on the bean used for each, the extraction rate for both, etc. Based on w…"

Shadow replied Dec 22, 2009 to Caffeine Content

9 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Same here with our Aurelia 2 group. Fantastic machine. Can't afford a Mythos to go w…"

Shadow replied Dec 22, 2009 to Mythos Grinder from Nuova Simonelli

6 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"Paul I do agree with not needing/wanting the Aurelia's Smart Wand, but we have found…"

Shadow replied Dec 13, 2009 to Best commercial espresso machine

17 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"My go-to setup is an Olympia Cremina lever with a KyM Turkish style hand mill..... n…"

Shadow replied Dec 12, 2009 to What's in your kitchen?

45 May 9, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"I simply don't agree with those that think dual boiler machines are superior to HX.…"

Shadow replied Dec 12, 2009 to Espresso Machines: Which is better Nuova Simonelli or La Marzocco

51 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I'm not familiar with Bezzera machines. In commercial settings you usually see Cimba…"

Shadow replied Dec 5, 2009 to choosing my espresson machine

17 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service