Mike Cannon's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Vac pots produce a nice clarity in the cup and are fascinating to watch brew."

Mike Cannon replied Apr 21, 2009 to Home-brewing question-what to recommend/sell to customers

17 May 1, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Look to Starbucks if you wish an accurate example of the bastardization of a word. T…"

Mike Cannon replied Apr 9, 2009 to Third Wave vocabulary...

9 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by chistopher joshua rusu

"You need to be the one manipulating the grind. The more time you can spend tasting y…"

Mike Cannon replied Apr 9, 2009 to always seem to be over extracted...

13 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Ramos

"I couldn't recommend the EspressoParts NW Pitcher Rinser enough! The cold water does…"

Mike Cannon replied Mar 30, 2009 to Pitcher rinser

33 May 2, 2012
Reply by Nick Leichtentritt

"Our shop uses a small selection of Fabbri syrups: Vanilla, Hazelnut, and Almond. I r…"

Mike Cannon replied Feb 9, 2009 to Favorite Syrups?! Favorite flavors?!

29 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by olivier dutil

"For the price, the Rancilio Silvia is my champ as well. It's well built, and definat…"

Mike Cannon replied Feb 5, 2009 to Home Espresso Machine - Francis Francis or Starbucks Barista?

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jose Miguel

"Love the spouted bell from Rattleware. 16 oz. is perfect!"

Mike Cannon replied Jan 26, 2009 to steaming pitchers - what should I look for?

9 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"I'm certainly not trying to advocate slobbery, not at all. I only meant to agree wit…"

Mike Cannon replied Dec 11, 2008 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Mathew, You're more well respected than you believe. Most people are terrified to f…"

Mike Cannon replied Dec 11, 2008 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"The Rattleware has a soft rubber that wraps entirely around the pitcher sides and re…"

Mike Cannon replied Oct 29, 2008 to Handle-less pitcher

12 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service