Sandy Hon's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"i've never been to origin, (God willing, one day i will!). If and when i ever do, i…"

Sandy Hon replied Oct 24, 2008 to Kafes Guatemala

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Pablo Castaneda

"Pacific Soy is the bomb AND they have supported the Barista community through sponso…"

Sandy Hon replied Oct 24, 2008 to Soy Milk - Vitasoy replacement needed

23 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by illudereludere

"you know what's ironic about this post? *WE* used to be there. Think about it. All o…"

Sandy Hon replied Oct 21, 2008 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"I love threads like this! My old time favorites were: in the beginning, hot flavored…"

Sandy Hon replied Oct 15, 2008 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"i dunno Andy......not only are you taking the temp down, but you're taking the "expe…"

Sandy Hon replied Oct 14, 2008 to No more Hot Coffee

19 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Brady

"you do not need a "theme". Stay cool, talk about your coffee, treat the judges as cu…"

Sandy Hon replied Oct 14, 2008 to Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Sandy Hon

"i turned an "extra dry" large cappuccino request into a triple espresso macchiato re…"

Sandy Hon replied Sep 29, 2008 to Can you make....

15 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Sandy Hon

"compete and judge barista competitions."

Sandy Hon replied Sep 12, 2008 to How to become a certified BaristaTrainer!?

5 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Nikola Niki Zotic

"Pour the water in the cup first. then add the espresso to the hot water. the espres…"

Sandy Hon replied Sep 10, 2008 to ESPRESSO CREMA

4 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

"yes, i am a dork and to know me is to love me...... I WAS refering to Jason Dominy…"

Sandy Hon replied Sep 8, 2008 to Convincing profit-hungry executives to opt for fair trade in their investment coffee house.

11 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Sandy Hon

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service