Ryan Soeder's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"So, it's been over a year and, assuming anyone who posted is still around, how's you…"

Ryan Soeder replied Apr 21, 2011 to Mazzer Robur vs. Compak K10 WBC

16 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Brady

"This post is timely. I just finished refurbishing and modifying a 2gr Portofino. The…"

Ryan Soeder replied Jun 15, 2010 to Temperature setting

9 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Henry

"Actually, the auto-fill function is controlled by a level probe in the sight glass,…"

Ryan Soeder replied May 25, 2010 to Flowmeter Bypass?

7 May 25, 2010
Reply by Ryan Soeder

"So, I did it. The thought of having to solder was pretty intimidating so I decided…"

Ryan Soeder replied May 24, 2010 to Flowmeter Bypass?

7 May 25, 2010
Reply by Ryan Soeder

"I was just having a conversation with a friend about the American ristretto trend. I…"

Ryan Soeder replied May 16, 2010 to I can't wait to read the comments about this link.

38 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Chris

"I think that the WBC (and it's spin-off competitions) measure a very specific defini…"

Ryan Soeder replied May 16, 2010 to I can't wait to read the comments about this link.

38 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Thanks for the reply, Mike. I looked it over and there are no flow restrictors in th…"

Ryan Soeder replied May 13, 2010 to Flowmeter Bypass?

7 May 25, 2010
Reply by Ryan Soeder

"This may seem like a no-brainer after everything Brady just gave us (crazy helpful!)…"

Ryan Soeder replied May 5, 2010 to An hour to talk maintenance & cleaning... what would you say?

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by Rusty Angell

"Brady, I think Brasilia USA does stock some tips and I've sent them an e-mail. This…"

Ryan Soeder replied May 5, 2010 to Steam Wand Tips, Brasilia and Otherwise

5 May 5, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Alright, I know it's been a while but I'm still in grinder decision lockdown crisis…"

Ryan Soeder replied Apr 28, 2010 to Grinder Help

18 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service