Chris DeMarse's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't disagree with Chris more on this subject. The only way to have real espre…"

Chris DeMarse replied Aug 23, 2008 to Is there such a thing...

26 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Conley

"looking at alun's reply, his might be the issue as well. it's a matter of what water…"

Chris DeMarse replied Aug 21, 2008 to Coffee Cart Technical Problems

5 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Chris DeMarse

"I am afraid that you might have a machine pump problem. Kick on your group sometime…"

Chris DeMarse replied Aug 21, 2008 to Coffee Cart Technical Problems

5 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Chris DeMarse

"If you're looking for a home machine that is both reasonable in price and solid in c…"

Chris DeMarse replied Aug 21, 2008 to Is there such a thing...

26 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Conley

"You may want to write Jay Caragay (www.onocoffee.blogspot.com). He lived there for y…"

Chris DeMarse replied Aug 15, 2008 to Hawaii

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Joachim Oster

"Jason, I read up on your little roaster search and found it to be a more mystifying…"

Chris DeMarse replied Aug 15, 2008 to Who roasts the Target Archer Farms coffee?

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

"on a similar note, I have seen a reverse stockfelths in competition a few times....…"

Chris DeMarse replied Aug 11, 2008 to how you dose?

32 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Capell

"okay... i'm just embarrassed now... not sure where I got scandinavian/norwegian from…"

32 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Capell

"You know, i think I showed my ignorance in relative terminology... it just might be…"

32 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Capell

"Zech, I would see thing similarly to you, but with a Christian perspective. There is…"

Chris DeMarse replied Aug 11, 2008 to The Buddhist precept of "Right Work" as it relates to Coffee Careers.

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service