For Now's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not open yet,but I have told all friends that I would give them their first dri…"

For Now replied Oct 12, 2010 to What is your policy on free drinks for family or friends?

11 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by For Now

"send pictures to see what a Nuova Simonelli Kianra 6 even looks like. I am window sh…"

For Now replied Sep 10, 2008 to Nuova Simonelli

3 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by For Now

"Give me all details for I will not to able to go.. hope someone sents the none goers…"

For Now replied Sep 10, 2008 to Meet the Baristas Party at Coffee Fest Seattle! Victrola Coffee and Barista Exchange!

17 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

"I remember the day I saw my first sweet heart latte art in a cup, I didn't know if I…"

For Now replied Aug 19, 2008 to Stir it good...

16 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Chris

"Tell me more Tell me more about this Beloya and where can I get it. I'm in Los Angel…"

For Now replied Aug 19, 2008 to Ethiopian Beloya #8

8 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"What about the Cafe Stuff Espresso machine. have anyone heard anything about that on…"

For Now replied Aug 14, 2008 to What Your favorite Espresso Machine

67 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Guillermo Ordenana

"Has anyone heard of Cafe Stuff Espresso machines? Did you like it, if you have used…"

For Now replied Aug 13, 2008 to What Your favorite Espresso Machine

67 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Guillermo Ordenana

"Boy, I just finished reading all the replies for Dennis' Question and everyone is so…"

For Now replied Aug 10, 2008 to sequence of equipment

28 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Jay Caragay

"My husband is building our first coffee shop from the grounds up and so far everythi…"

For Now replied Aug 10, 2008 to From the ground up!

10 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

"I must get this book Uncommon Grounds, by Mark Pendergast.. There are so many espres…"

For Now replied Aug 10, 2008 to Who is thinking of starting a coffee shop?

12 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by pat

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service