Julian Gan's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha I was kidding about bustin' out the kung-fu. The thought will remain forever tr…"

Julian Gan replied Jan 31, 2010 to Some legal advice concerning unruly customers

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"Thanks for all the advice, folks; it's given me a something to think about. I'll con…"

Julian Gan replied Jan 31, 2010 to Some legal advice concerning unruly customers

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"Up here in Vancouver, wherever I go and see a pourover bar, it usually is comprised…"

Julian Gan replied Nov 24, 2009 to PourOver Brewbars

32 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

"My solve-everything solution: regardless of how incredibly rude or irritating a cust…"

Julian Gan replied Nov 7, 2009 to Customers with weird phobias

11 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"12oz is perfect; that's exactly what I use for steaming my own macchiattos, flat whi…"

Julian Gan replied Nov 7, 2009 to steaming for a macchiato

5 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Julian Gan

"If you wanted a fancy-looking gizmo that brews cold coffee, get a Hario! Otherwise,…"

Julian Gan replied Nov 7, 2009 to A coffee brewing revolution?

23 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Oh man, this describes my coffee views to a point. My friends acknowledge me as the…"

Julian Gan replied Nov 7, 2009 to this is intended to spark some lively discussions.....

17 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Hey William, First off, I'd like to commend your dedication to your job and wanting…"

Julian Gan replied Nov 6, 2009 to Doing the best with what you've got..

10 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"That's pretty interesting, the shot glasses you linked to. At our store, espresso is…"

Julian Gan replied Oct 10, 2009 to Syrups and Espresso

28 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"As a barista, I prefer to steam without a thermo, because I believe I have a pretty…"

Julian Gan replied Oct 10, 2009 to Required to use a thermometer.

16 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service