Shellie Adams's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"The only thing I can suggest is to steam a little extra milk and make sure you are f…"

Shellie Adams replied Feb 1, 2012 to Latte art tip? (Tulip/double rosetta)

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Cedric

"For me it depends on how engrossed in their phone conversation they are. If they can…"

Shellie Adams replied Feb 1, 2012 to Cell phone while ordering?

11 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by nick placakis

" "

Shellie Adams replied Jan 13, 2012 to SHOW LATTE ART-LET'S SEE YOURS

181 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Budhaman

"When I first began as a barista I was making 7 dollars an hour. Then when I hit abou…"

Shellie Adams replied Dec 15, 2010 to what is average wage for a barista?

17 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

"There's been a lot of head-scratchers for me but I think it irks me the most when pe…"

Shellie Adams replied Nov 21, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Hi there! Our company would be more than happy to supply you with roasted coffee. We…"

Shellie Adams replied Nov 4, 2010 to Seeking Roasted Coffee

10 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Paul Boyer

"At our shop you are automatically hired on as Cashier/Barback only. When you are com…"

Shellie Adams replied Oct 29, 2010 to hiring non-baristi as cashiers, dishwashers

6 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Jason Dominy

"I've found this site to be my go-to for anything Barista/Coffee Related. I first fou…"

Shellie Adams replied Oct 26, 2010 to 10,000 Members on Barista Exchange - Tell us your Stories

15 May 29, 2013
Reply by Matt Milletto

"I had a customer who gave me a lot of house things. He left to travel for a year and…"

Shellie Adams replied Sep 22, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"I don't think having a nose piercing will do too much to your tips as long as you kn…"

Shellie Adams replied Sep 22, 2010 to face piercings..affect tips?

21 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jacob

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service