Casha Garcia's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, this is true...for the most part dependent upon the brand of syrup you are usin…"

Casha Garcia replied Jun 19, 2010 to Espresso into syrup 1st to ienhance flavor???

6 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Ighart

"I have used a cold brew method before with some great sweet, chocolaty, smoothness y…"

Casha Garcia replied Jun 19, 2010 to cold brew methods for a shop setting

31 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"Two words: FRENCH PRESS 'Nough said! :)"

Casha Garcia replied Aug 28, 2009 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"We have a stamp card program and love it! Best of all our customers love it! We hav…"

Casha Garcia replied Aug 24, 2009 to loyalty card headaches...

28 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

"My goodness that is such an open ended question with so so so many answers varying i…"

Casha Garcia replied Aug 17, 2009 to Starting up shop...

17 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I would have to agree with this coffee house you visited to a certain degree, here's…"

Casha Garcia replied Aug 14, 2009 to Dangers of Iced Cappucino?

9 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Kevin Kerkhof

"I would love to read through it... give me a day or two and I'll email you my feedba…"

Casha Garcia replied Aug 10, 2009 to Barista Trainng 101

16 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Justin

"I'm mostly a purist so I would definitely shy away from automatics (super that is)-…"

Casha Garcia replied Aug 10, 2009 to what kind of espresso machine?

16 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Carol Kerchner

"White Chocolate Mocha's all the way- with whipped cream of course! Now I can't drink…"

Casha Garcia replied Aug 10, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"I don't have a favorite or bizarre term, but I do have a few that I can't stand!!! M…"

Casha Garcia replied Jul 3, 2009 to What's your favorite bizarre/unusual coffee term?

5 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service