Equipment & Tech (974)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

portable machines, gas?

trying to put an espresso machine on a canal boat (long boat thing in uk) never used anything but LM for years. how stable is the temp with…

Started by gwilym

12 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by gwilym

Linea wanted

Looking for a 3 or 4 group linea in good condition/reconditioned. Prefer it to be in BC or WA. As far away as OR if I have to but I'd prefe…

Started by Stickman

11 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Z Bancroft

Any UK coffee shops - does anyone deal with Langdon's of London?

I'm off to visit them (as in the roaster) this summer, partly as research, and partly because I've developed a personal desire to learn how…

Started by Bel Townsend

0 Mar 25, 2008

Vacuum Pots

What are the differences between the Cona and Yama vacuum pots? I realize that they differ greatly in price. But why?

Started by Robin Hood

6 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Brendon Parsons

Any Cunill grinder repair geeks out there?

Now into my second Cunill with doser problems....anyone know anyone in the Portland area who can fix these puppies? As clumsily and non-erg…

Started by Justin Kagan

0 Mar 1, 2008

Looking 4 a machine, don't know what it's called

Several months ago my father was in the hospital & they had a coffee dispenser there that you could put money in (this one was set to f…

Started by Ken Chappell

2 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Ken Chappell

Swift grinders are pretty....well, swift.

I just question the sharpness of the ceramic burrs and their ability to grind as well as steel. Has anyone experimented with using steel bu…

Started by Paul Tostberg

2 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Z Bancroft

2 Group Machine that runs on 110V

What do you suggest?

Started by Mac

4 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Kenny Davis

Machine Temp?

What is the best way to find a espresso machines temperature? I know there's the Scace, but I was wondering if there were any guerrilla met…

Started by Ray Welsh

4 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Stickman

Clover brewin'

How do you brew? What are your thoughts on grind, temp, dwell time, filter speed, retailing, etc? What your shop's/personal cup count? Do t…

Started by Joe Stormer

32 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Anthony Rue

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service