Coffee & Roasting (573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seasonal recipes

Does anyone have any Spring/Easter seasonal recipes they are willing to share? Fall & winter are easy, but I am at a loss for spring.

Started by Ken Chappell

10 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Scott

If you were applying for a scholarship...

If anyone of you were applying for a horticulture scholarship, how would you relate (career wise) horticulture (which is the study of growi…

Started by WMitro

4 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Spencer

Search for Baristas

Hi all, I've just found this site and thought I'd do a shout out. Does anyone know of any experienced baristas (preferably Australian/NZers…

Started by Shelagh

2 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Shelagh

A Good Cup of Perk????

Here's a question: Ever had a good cup of percolated coffee? Any ideas on how to brew good perked coffee? Is it even possible??? Ok, that w…

Started by ZZZZZZZZ

1 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

Dosing for drip coffee

My current dilemma i s that i am not a math whiz and have no way of knowing if our drip practices are the best. At my shop we currently bre…

Started by Justin Mills

10 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Z Bancroft

new sources/varietals

A great proportion of the coffee beans available to Africa and EU currently originate from Rwanda, and the cofee growing industry in Zimbab…

Started by Chris in Capetown

0 Feb 8, 2008

Question of roasting!!!!

So 2 days ago we try to roasting on automatic Brambati 30 kilo roaster. That was 2'nd time roasting for me & it was unbelievible!!!!!!!…

Started by Max Bobrenev

0 Feb 6, 2008

Having a berry to the cup experience

I am sitting in my dungeon of an office, and outside, I know it is drizzling cold rain... but I don't despair... why? Because I am sipping…

Started by Tim Culler

3 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

French Press Techniques

Here's a trivial & nerdy inquiry: After adding hot water into the French Press (or press pot), and after stirring the grounds, ...Do yo…

Started by WAG

9 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

SYPHON COFFEE MAKER

Hello Baristi.What are your opinion about syphon coffee maker?

Started by Eduard

5 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Eduard

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service