Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cost of goods sold

What % of sales be "payroll"? What should "cost of goods sold" be as a percent to sales? What do you charge for a dbl 12oz latte'? What % d…

Started by ray peck

6 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Alex Galt

topics

I would like to hear of the results people get from their questions. Did the input make a difference? I am not talking about should I buy o…

Started by ray peck

1 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Brady

pricing biz to sale

How would one establish a market price on their business to sell?

Started by ray peck

0 Jul 5, 2008

Exchange in Seattle?

Hey all, I'll be in Seattle for CoffeeFest/Latte Art Comp from Sept. 11th-14th (maybe the 15th). I was thinking, what the hell, why not spe…

Started by Benza Lance

1 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

barista meet up

hey there all - we are in Virginia and are looking to do a barista meet up for our local talent to come in and trade ideas and such. We've…

Started by Anne

1 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

Tour guides. Be one. Find on. On Viamigo

My friend started this great site that I thought everyone may enjoy. It is unique travel and independent tour guide website. Want to see…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by jean

Heading back to NZ

I'm heading home to NZ in a month, I'm now living in NYC. Will be doing some traveling around. Very interested in connecting with anyone wh…

Started by Pangi

1 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

Barback role versus Barista

For you baristas working in a high volume store, do you pull the shots and let the barback steam the milk? I know the barback would take ca…

Started by ChiTown Guy

11 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Anna Mae Naef

What would Ironman Drink?

Pop quiz. Who was watching Ironman closely enough to catch the make and model of Tony Stark's espresso machine? I think it was about a thir…

Started by Christian

2 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Christian

Barista traveling to Oregon!

Hi! I'm a barista in Chicago (Italian Coffee Bar- Lakshore Location) and I'm going home for 2-3 weeks from June 17 to July 10. Home for me…

Started by Anna Mae Naef

0 Jun 3, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service