Pop quiz. Who was watching Ironman closely enough to catch the make and model of Tony Stark's espresso machine? I think it was about a third of the way into the movie and sitting on a counter top as Robert Downy Jr. passed by. It was definitely a Jura-Capresso super auto, but I couldn't catch which one. Expensive sure, but couldn't he have afforded to have a couple of synessos or mistrals lying about? Heck couldn't he have afforded a full time barista to pull his shots? Or what about some robots to prepare it? (OK, coffee-comic geek-out complete. Please return to normal banter.)

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my best guess would be an Irish coffee type of drink, a little heavy on the whiskey side
Actually I think I might better fit the definition of insanity since I'm the one that was actually obsessive enough to want to start this thread in the first place!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service