Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ozo Coffee Co.

Boulder's finest! Please come in and share a wonderful coffee experience with us.

Started by Greg Lefcourt

0 Jan 19, 2009

Anyone else loose blood with their La Marzocco?

I just want to say, cleaning our Gb5 always causes blood loss and dizziness. The front tray cover has the sharpest edges in the world and I…

Started by Bwynn

7 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

Caffe Umbria

Located in the heart of the Pearl District, Caffè Umbria's newest retail store provides Portlanders with an authentic Italian café bar expe…

Started by Jesse Sweeney

0 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Banks Thomas

Caffé Pronto at Festival at Riva

One Clover at this location. Free public cuppings Fridays and Saturdays at 2 p.m. Free wi-fi. Paninis, sandwiches, pastries and baked goods…

Started by Treva

0 Jan 18, 2009

Espresso Bueno

one of my two favorite coffee shop in vermont. Barista owned and operated.The shop features an array of coffee products, baked goods, smoot…

Started by eric

0 Jan 16, 2009

Tuckerbox

located in white river jct. offering fair trade, shade grown, vermont roasted coffees house made bakery offerings.

Started by eric

0 Jan 15, 2009

Happy new year!!

To all the baristas, shop owners,master roasters and all home baristas Happy new year hope to all of you that you'll have a productive and…

Started by Tshepo

0 Jan 15, 2009

Caffe Umbria

Caffè Umbria's flagship retail store is centrally located in Seattle's historic Pioneer Square. Occupying the very site first estalished by…

Started by Jesse Sweeney

0 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

Today on WEB MD

WEBMD.com has a video article today about "The Truth about Coffee" It talks about the health benefits of coffee and the down side to frenc…

Started by Denise Smith

2 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Brady

Less expensive Espresso Tampers

We currently offer Reg Barber tampers to our wholesale customers but I have found a few that just don't want to spend the money. I know how…

Started by Banks Thomas

5 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service