All Discussions Tagged 'trade' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the Barking dog coffee lounge

The Barking Dog coffee lounge is a happy place to come and relax located in Downtown Orange and Beaumont Texas. We specialize in fair trade…

Started by Chris Votava

0 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by mongoose coffee

Fair Trade Chocolate Sauces (for mochas, hot cocoa, etc.)... What are the best options?

Okay, so I want a fair trade chocolate sauce that has no HFCS or Fructose. I've recently been convinced of the argument to ban HFCS, and I'…

Started by Alex Galt

13 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Origin Coffees versus Commodity Coffees

I like to put up a few thoughts out regarding an increasing dilemma in the coffee trade. And need as much input as possible to interpret an…

Started by Joachim Oster

0 Feb 23, 2010

Coffee Fest NYC/NJ Meadowlands - FREE Admission via bX

Hello Barista Exchange Members! I am very excited about the upcoming Coffee Fest show at the Meadowlands, NJ March 5th - 7th.In this challe…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 27, 2010

Good Bike Cafe

We're located in Austin TX just off the west campus of one of the largest public universities in the country. We serve good coffee and goo…

Started by Robby M

0 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Robby M

Coffee tasting at Rohs Street Cafe- Cincinnati, OH

So for all of you unfamiliar with Rohs Street Cafe (prolly most of you), we are a small fair trade coffee shop on the corner of the UC camp…

Started by Logan Demmy

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Conley

Starry Night Bakery & Coffeehouse

An Eccentric Coffeehouse born from a bakery... so you know the sweets are to die for! Voted CARROLLS BEST Coffeehouse - 2009 Voted CARROLL…

Started by Shannon Clarke

0 Oct 31, 2009

Fair Trade: What Price for Good Coffee

Article just posted on Time, "Fair Trade: What Price for Good Coffee." Curious to see reactions and opinions.

Started by Coffee Kids

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Brady

Transcend Coffee

Transcend Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster, retailer, coffee bar and education facility based in Edmonton Alberta. Our goal is to roas…

Started by James Schutz

0 Sep 22, 2009

Flipnotics Coffee Space - Austin, Tx.

Flipnotics Coffee Space has been a staple in South Austin since 1992. We are committed to local vendors and the highest quality coffee…

Started by Lisa Kettyle

0 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service