All Discussions Tagged 'machine' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walnut & Stainless Steel Espresso Cart for Sale in Ann Arbor, Michigan!

We have a gorgeous handcrafted espresso cart for sale. It was fabricated by a industrial design professor from CCS in 2012 at the original…

Started by Emil Boch

0 May 5, 2016

Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

I know of a new coffee shop that is looking at saving a few bucks by getting a piston lever espresso machine. What are the advantages or di…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

Looking for 2-3 group espresso machine along with the grinder

Opening a new cafe and Looking for 2-3 group espresso machine along with the grinder. I'm in the chicago area so the closer the better but…

Started by KarlK

1 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Ron Gaynor

Need advice on the best espresso machine options for espresso catering business

My wife and I are preparing our business plan for an espresso catering company and are not sure what machine to select. SIDE NOTE: A little…

Started by Jesse M

10 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

La Marzocco Linea 2013 single group for sale!

Hey yall, I've had this thing on Craigslist for a minute but I wanted to reach out to some real coffee folks to see if it was of any inter…

Started by patrick andrews

0 Jul 27, 2015

For Sale

Nuovo Simonelli 2 group Appia for $4,000.  Was gently used in a Gelato shop prior to my purchasing it.  Plans for a brick and mortar coffee…

Started by Chuck Molinar

0 Apr 5, 2015

spring lever espresso machines

IM confused. would you recommend one of these or are they as tricky to use as the reviews suggest. I am starting a coffee stall and I am te…

Started by sara macdonnell

7 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by oliver jean

spring lever espresso machines

IM confused. would you recommend one of these or are they as tricky to use as the reviews suggest. I am starting a coffee stall and I am te…

Started by sara macdonnell

0 Jul 30, 2014

Saeco 7P Coffee Vending Machines for sale - best offer

I have 6 Saeco 7P Coffee Vending Machines for sale. They take nickles, dimes, quarters and dollar bills. I had them installed in large hair…

Started by Rick McGinnis

0 Jul 21, 2014

Space between bar edge and espresso machine

What is a standard width between the edge of the bar and where the espresso machine starts? 5"?

Started by Rick Astley

9 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Rick Astley

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service