All Discussions Tagged 'green' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone following International Coffee Prices?

Coffee price has skyrocketed by 64% since May 2010! This is a reality that will affect all of us next year, and is affecting already coffee…

Started by Josue Morales

21 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

.I Can't Afford the Monkeys in My Coffee!

Interesting article on Costa Rica coffee farm and the Rainforest....

Started by Mike McGinness

1 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

Need GREEN WHOLESALE distributer with cheaper fair trade/organic coffees

My name is Ty Paluska,  I used to be manager of Copper River Coffee & Tea in Peoria, IL.  Recently I've embarked on starting my own sho…

Started by Ty Paluska

8 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

What are "Washed" Coffees?

After a coffee is harvested it has to be processed so it can be shipped out and used. There are three major ways this is done washed or wa…

Started by Billy Kangas

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

Roaster/Barista Looking for Job in ANY interesting town in U.S.

Hi all,I started as a barista last year and quickly advanced to roaster for Newport Bay Coffee in Newport, OR.  Extensive knowledge of the…

Started by Joe Burns

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Joe Burns

Greene's Beans Café - Sparta

Our Sussex County, New Jersey - Sparta - shop is the larger of our two espresso/coffee cafe / retail stores. Although we roast most of our…

Started by Dave

0 May 28, 2010
Reply by Dave

Has anyone heard of coffee fabrics? Are they available?

A friend sent me this link and I began wondering if these are available. Shirts for shops made from coffee, and sustaniable. That sounds gr…

Started by Andy

0 Dec 7, 2009

Brooklyn Standard - Coming Soon

I wanted to tell you about a project I am involved in that will soon be making a big splash in Brooklyn. It's a unique concept and we hope…

Started by Matt Milletto

7 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Cody Utzman

IR-3 Users... What do ya know?

I've been roasting on my Deidrich IR-3 for about a year now with wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) results. Any IR-3 owners out th…

Started by Darren Reynolds

0 Mar 4, 2009

Guatemala Cup of Excellence Auction

Here is a list of the winners of the Guatemalan Cup of Excellence : Position Cupping code Owner  Score Farm Municipality Department 1 174 …

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Alex Chojolan

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service