All Discussions Tagged 'clover' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brand new Clover Coffee Machine for sale

Hi everyone! I have a brand new, still in the box, Clover machine (Starbucks bought them out, you can't buy them anywhere else!). The Clove…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

0 Aug 8, 2017

Clover 1s 4 sale $13k

contact me at cioffarim@gmail.com

Started by Mark Cioffari

1 May 23, 2016
Reply by Mark Cioffari

Clover 1s $4000 CDN

Started by Geoff Polci

0 Mar 12, 2016

clover "ring"

I noticed the last few days when I brew a 16oz on the clover there seems to be an "over-flow ring" around the puck... anyone know what the…

Started by Andrew Olson

2 May 3, 2010
Reply by Andrew Olson

Coffee tasting at Rohs Street Cafe- Cincinnati, OH

So for all of you unfamiliar with Rohs Street Cafe (prolly most of you), we are a small fair trade coffee shop on the corner of the UC camp…

Started by Logan Demmy

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Conley

CLOVER

I have a Clover that is a year and a bit old. I take very good care of it. Latest software updates just prior to the Starbucks buy. Comes i…

Started by Sam Jones

9 May 5, 2009
Reply by Sam Jones

Volta Coffee, Tea & Chocolate

Working to improve Florida's coffee reputation, one shot at a time. Big focus on espresso quality, with guest and single-origin espressos r…

Started by Anthony Rue

0 Mar 19, 2009

Joe Momma's Coffee

Worship-worthy coffee, with all the appropriate freshly baked and freshly squeezed extras. If and when you stumble upon Joe Momma's Coffee,…

Started by Mary Kay Kidd

0 Feb 2, 2009

Need Quality Cup Quickly Done!

I have been tinkerin’ with brewing systems. …I’m looking for quality, …something that brews cup to cup, …but is easy enough for an average…

Started by WAG

12 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service