All Discussions Tagged 'catering' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need advice on the best espresso machine options for espresso catering business

My wife and I are preparing our business plan for an espresso catering company and are not sure what machine to select. SIDE NOTE: A little…

Started by Jesse M

10 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

Seeking Used Single Group Appia or Vivaldi II

For my new catering operation.  I like the Appia better, but I dont think I can justify the additional $1500 or so to get it over the Vival…

Started by Kyle Fuller

0 Apr 13, 2012

Maggie's Buns

Opened 15 years ago by Maggie Pike and her family, Maggie's Buns offers an eclectic place to go and drink coffee, gab with the locals, and…

Started by Carin Pike

0 Feb 17, 2012

Best Pour Over Methods for Catering

Our '71 VW Bus is almost finished and then it's onto some coffee catering. With this addition to our shop's ability to bring great coffee o…

Started by Patrick Burns

8 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Mathew

Moto-Espresso Coffee Cart

Started by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

0 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

Coffee Therapy

Big city taste with a small town friendly atmosphere and rock bottom prices. Open 7 days a week. Focus on using only Michigan roasted coffe…

Started by Coffee Therapy

0 Dec 18, 2009

STOUDTBURG VILLAGE COFFEE SHOP < New Name Coming Soon

Not going down yet, Carol has decided to try to keep it open,,, going to be repainting, and making it more like an old German Coffee Cafe'…

Started by Carol Kerchner

0 Nov 8, 2008

Longbottom Coffeehouse

Longbottom Coffeehouse features a full breakfast and lunch menu served in a relaxed and cheerful atmosphere. We prepare all our menu items…

Started by Longbottom Coffee

0 Aug 26, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service