All Discussions Tagged 'caffe' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

caffe d'bolla is twelve - Thank You!

"Twelve years ago, Yiching and I officially opened our doors at caffe d'bolla..." http://bit.ly/2btoO0E

Started by John P

0 Aug 23, 2016

Time for change, Boston to Portland!

Well, its finally time. I've spent the last three years in Boston learning its coffee culture inside and out. Having worked at commercial a…

Started by Jake Robinson

14 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sharayah Bodnar

Where to go for espresso in London?

I am going for few days in London in SCAE, would like to drink and taste espresso ... ...sunday is the day when James and Anette are closed…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Daniel McCombie

Intermission CoffeeHouse

For Sale - Busy corner location with ample parking and the only covered drive thru in the area. Owners want to pursue other hospitality ind…

Started by Doug & Linda

0 Sep 10, 2009

gourmet caffe bar "mirisi kave"

*this is our trade moto *this is our trade logo *this is our sign

Started by Domagoj Trusic

0 Sep 5, 2009

We're in Utah's 100 Must Try Culinary Creations

The Lovacore 100 "Utah's 100 Must Try Culinary Creations" 47. A cup of siphon coffee Chances are good that you’ve never tasted a cup of c…

Started by John P

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

Eliscaffe

chosen for the best caffe in croatia 2008, home of the croatian barista champion 2006/2007/2008. owner welcomes all coffee lovers and give…

Started by nik orosi

0 Feb 10, 2009

Espresso Royale Caffe

A Cafe located in Boston, MA.

Started by Sal Persico

0 Dec 14, 2008

Caffee Pronto Coffee Roastery

Holding down the Mid Atlantic as one of the best roasters in the US. This is both their roastery and their first cafe, recently remodeled t…

Started by Ryan Palmer

0 Sep 2, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service