All Discussions Tagged 'Portland' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inaugural Golden Bean North America

We're getting really close to the first Golden Bean North America!  This coffee roaster competition and conference has been happening in Au…

Started by Jen Hurd

0 Aug 26, 2015

Barista Style -- Uniform or No Uniform?

I am curious about how others feel regarding a mandatory uniform for employees. I have been to many coffee shops in the PDX (portland, oreg…

Started by Paul Michael Richardson

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiersma

Looking for work

I just moved here to Portland a month ago. I'm looking for work at a shop where I can really flex my coffee skills. I've worked in the indu…

Started by Ben McMurray

1 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Aaron Silagy

Hey Portland!

So I just got approved for my apartment in the south east and now I need to find a job! I know a bit about coffee and pull some good shots…

Started by Jonathan

1 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Daniel Gruska

PDX coffeehouse seeking career baristas and management

This posting will soon appear in the proper "job posting" section, but hasn't yet due to technical difficulties.New coffeehouse in Rose Cit…

Started by Christine Herman

1 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Ricky Sutton

Any good coffee in Portland or Seattle? <---Caffeinated cyclists need advice!

Hey Gaiz!!!So I'm taking a biking trip with some coffee/biker nerds! Were biking from Seattle to the coast and then back west to Portland.…

Started by Sara Travis

2 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Jon Freihofer

Time for change, Boston to Portland!

Well, its finally time. I've spent the last three years in Boston learning its coffee culture inside and out. Having worked at commercial a…

Started by Jake Robinson

14 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sharayah Bodnar

Purest Cafe

Dedicate to serving Organic Coffee & Organic Teas, our shop is fairly new!!! and we hope that customers would apperciate our vision : )…

Started by Tommy

0 Feb 12, 2010

Portland folk, I need a roomie!

I live in NW. Portland (Oregon, not Maine) and my room mate sprung on me that she's moving out next week so I need a room mate asap. This m…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

0 May 5, 2009

USBC Dining Guide—via Portland Food & Drink

Hey everyone, if you're in Portland for the USBC, check out Food Dude's guide to dining in Portland on a barista budget.

Started by Tim

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Daniel Gunter

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service