Patrick Bock's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I love Gaggia SA. I have used there machines for 30 years. Very few problems and gre…"

Patrick Bock replied Jan 7, 2010 to Commercially; What machine would you choose?

23 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Patrick Bock

"The company I work for make a good fair trade organic espresso blend. Email them and…"

Patrick Bock replied Sep 15, 2009 to I'm looking for a decent fairtrade espresso brand to buy in bulk, any suggesstions?

5 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"If you visit Italy you will know why. There is a coffee bar on almost every corner.…"

Patrick Bock replied Sep 8, 2009 to Question: Why is coffee Italian?

19 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Giovanni Caffarella

"Torani Blood orange. sweet and tart great for hot days mixed with soda or cold water…"

Patrick Bock replied Sep 8, 2009 to Favorite Syrups?! Favorite flavors?!

29 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by olivier dutil

"It sounds like you have two sets of customers. The hospital/office workers who are y…"

Patrick Bock replied Sep 8, 2009 to how do you figure out which hours to be open

10 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I had this happen a few times and almost fell for it. Got a real big order from some…"

Patrick Bock replied Sep 4, 2009 to Coffee Order SCAM! PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Cabo Coffee

"I have seen new shops just built out get rocks and dirt in the water lines. That imp…"

Patrick Bock replied Sep 4, 2009 to **Thanks-Resolved** Looking for some help getting set-up before I open for business on Monday!

5 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Patrick Bock

"It could be the coffee. But I would also check the water for off tastes and is it ru…"

Patrick Bock replied Sep 4, 2009 to 2 Espresso Blends?/Problems with taste, crema color

14 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Jeff

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service