We just finished May's Informal Barista Jam, and after another successful jam, it's planning time for next month's. Next month's jam will feature the same format. First 15 minutes we go over something practical, this month will be tamping quality. The "Iron Chef" style competition that was so cool last night is going to feature the theme "Spice," and should be really cool again. Remember, you can bring two ingredients you think may help you with a drink using that theme. And as always, after the competition, we will break out and jam on the machines, learning latte art and tweaking the basics. You don't want to miss it! It is always held at the Dilworth Coffee Roastery, 2400 Distribution St. Charlotte, NC. Contact me for more info.

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

I am sorry I am going to have to miss this one, I will be working till 7am.
I just realized I am off this weekend for my grand daughters birthday so I will be able to make Sundays Barista Jam. I am counting down the hours to a six day mini vacation 29, 28 27...
Glad you'll be able to make it!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service