Is anyone else going to Coffee Fest Chicago in Feb? Not seeing much talk going on about it. Still trying to figure out if I will make it or not. If so, I'll probably be coming alone since I dont have anyone else available to come with me that weekend so I'd like to meet up with some of the Exchange folks & hang out. Specially since I've never been to Chicago!

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Myself and perhaps a few others from Iowa City are going to brave the February weather to attend!
Courtney V and me are going to be making the travel down from our shop kozy koffee in Highland MI, not competing... just for the fun, and for the coffee!
Maybe this is a bit premature...but any parties planned yet?
Will be there if the weather cooperates. All ready got my bed reserved at my friends apt.
fuck, yeah !

Eric kk said:
Courtney V and me are going to be making the travel down from our shop kozy koffee in Highland MI, not competing... just for the fun, and for the coffee!
Joshua and I will be running the Millrock once again! The roster of competitors is looking crazy. Hiroshi will be there to put his belt (er..bracelet) on the line.

Looking forward to snapping those photos for you guys...

Jay
(TacomaPenna)
looking forward to judging at the GLRBC, and catching up with some friends at Coffeefest!

hope to see you all there
Im sure ill be there. traveling alone though so i would assume the bus system will treat me well...
I'M THERE! :)

ADAM
Owner of PLYMOUTH COFFEE BEAN CO.
Owner of COLORADO COFFEE CO.
I will be there like Care Bear. I am supposed to be competing in the Millrock Latte Art competition, but if my art doesn't start acting straight, i dunno.
Come on Jason...no backing out :-) I'm competing as well. Seems like it all depends on who's got it that day, and who's able to shake the nerves. Can't wait til February!

Jason Dominy said:
I will be there like Care Bear. I am supposed to be competing in the Millrock Latte Art competition, but if my art doesn't start acting straight, i dunno.
In there like swim wear!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service