Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna)'s Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree and had a very similar experience with Death Cab at Sasquatch a couple (?) y…"

Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna) replied Apr 22, 2009 to What bands have you now gained more respect for after seeing live?

5 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Whoa!! Pushed back a week or not, I am really excited to see Mike up there with The…"

Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna) replied Mar 12, 2009 to Rumor has it...

28 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Rita Kaminsky

"Dude. if I had such a killer Vader suit...do you think I would EVER wear anything el…"

Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna) replied Feb 27, 2009 to Metropolis Darth Vader Piggy Bank bX Fund

28 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna)

""

Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna) replied Feb 25, 2009 to Metropolis Darth Vader Piggy Bank bX Fund

28 Feb 27, 2009

"Matt, Any excess money should be turned into coin and pushed into Vaders ass. Jay…"

Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna) replied Feb 25, 2009 to Metropolis Darth Vader Piggy Bank bX Fund

28 Feb 27, 2009

"Yeah, uh... damn sure that that I drank $5 worth of booze that night. I'm in. Jay (…"

28 Feb 27, 2009

"That is total bullcrap, Tony. I am sorry that happened. Whoever the jerk is, send it…"

Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna) replied Feb 24, 2009 to An Open Letter to the F%^% wad who stole my Darth Vader Piggy Bank Friday, Feb. 20th

8 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Tyler

"Joshua and I will be running the Millrock once again! The roster of competitors is l…"

Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna) replied Jan 21, 2009 to Coffee Fest Chicago Anyone?

51 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Lee C.

"Hi guys! I want to thank EVERYONE involved with this years NWRBC. The list is far t…"

Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna) replied Jan 11, 2009 to NWRBC status

11 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Ray

"Hello again! We have just confirmed a throwdown for the Friday night of the comp!!…"

Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna) replied Dec 3, 2008 to 2009 NWRBC

35 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Nick Cho

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service