Congratulations everyone on another great milestone! 5000 members in just over a year. Thanks for all the support, and here's to a great 2009 ahead.

It is great to see so many people joining on a regular basis and especially so many members from all over the world. Amazing to me that almost every 3rd member is from a different country lately too. As intended, I am excited that Barista Exchange is becoming such a global resource.

Keep up the participation and great exchange/knowledge sharing. It has been so great meeting so many members. Tomorrow is the first day of Coffee Fest Chicago and I have already ran into many people I feel like I've know forever from bX.

Community is so important in this industry and I hope bX can continue to support the interaction between everyone in the coffee industry, bringing us all closer together, and truly working together on a global scale. During hard economic times it is essential for us as an industry to stick together, share our resources and help the specialty coffee industry succeed and grow.

Again, thanks for being a part of the site, and a great community.

Sincerely,

Matt Milletto

Views: 1618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sure there will be a number of BX'ers posting here... so I will keep it short, and sweet. Thanks Matt and everyone helping out for creating an unique and truly global forum for all of us in the Specialty Coffee Community. Next: 10,000 members!
Wow, congratulations everyone! Looking forward to a great year. Thanks Matt, and the community for making this a great place!
Nice! Congrats to bX!

Here's to 5,000 more?
Awesome
Awesome!! Congratulations to you Matt and thanks for setting up such a great community!
A great geekfest for coffee lovers - I feel right at home =]
Great idea Matt (besides the 'points' junk... ;)
MATT
VERY PROUD TO BE PART OF THE EXCHANGE...
CONGRATULATIONS
WE HOPE THAT FOR SEPTEMBER 1,2 AND 3 YOU COULD PRESENT THIS AND OTHER EFFORTS DURING THE RAMACAFE CONFERENCE...
LET'S DO IT....THE THEME IS

GOING TO MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESS YOU

HH
BX is now almost as big as my hometown!
Matt for Mayor!
congratulations on a great community and concept :)
Very good! And may it keep growing and serving as a great resource for us.
Thanks Matt.
Very Nice!
Congratulations Matt,

You and your staff have put a lot of your effort, passion and energy into making the Barista Exchange such a success!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service