Alun Evans's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"Simple is better. We use laminated sheets that we mount in specific areas of our res…"

Alun Evans replied Feb 2, 2017 to Barista Daily Report Log Book

2 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Katherine

"We have solved this problem in our cafes by having small, but very complete kids are…"

Alun Evans replied Feb 2, 2017 to What to do about rowdy kids & their moms who allow it...?

8 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Dan Coppola

"Unique Points of Difference. Jen has touched on these above- but apart from what she…"

Alun Evans replied Feb 2, 2017 to Dealing with Suppliers

6 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Alun Evans

"Hey Dave, have you solved this problem?"

Alun Evans replied Jan 3, 2017 to Newbie needs help with Rancilio Epoca

2 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Dave Robinson

"I would agree with Troy, no need to keep the machine on over the closure period. I a…"

Alun Evans replied Jan 3, 2017 to Does anyone shut down their espresso machine for the winter?

8 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Simon Taylor

"I have done this so many times, and I always forget thing to add- no matter how hard…"

Alun Evans replied Oct 16, 2016 to Start up list

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Alun Evans

"I work 96 hours a week...but of course not expecting my managers to do anywhere near…"

Alun Evans replied Sep 24, 2016 to Anyone keen on a cafe managers post in Hong Kong

4 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Alun Evans

"Its a good question! Accomodation here can be steep. I have a good apartment in Sai…"

Alun Evans replied Sep 24, 2016 to Anyone keen on a cafe managers post in Hong Kong

4 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Alun Evans

"I think Jen is right- I know its a small town, but the most important thing you cant…"

Alun Evans replied Sep 24, 2016 to Employee Handbooks and training

9 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Katherine

"We have used the rapallo 3 group in our cafes which are all pretty high volume in co…"

Alun Evans replied Aug 14, 2014 to spring lever espresso machines

7 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by oliver jean

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service