Today I am enjoying a very nice organic Sumatra from Salt Lake Roasting Company in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Coffee always tastes better when on vacation.

All the best,

Spencer

Views: 3314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Drinking some Idido Misty Valley Yirgacheffe from Counter Culture.
We tossed our Sulawesi into one of our espresso grinders today, and it really surprised all of us. It had some pretty intense resonance and depth.
Some pretty old Kenya Gethumbwini in a Donut Dripper.

Roasted two batches of coffee today, so there's more experimentation on the way.
Some Sidamo for me today... a sample from a roaster that will remain unnamed, it really wasn't that impressive.

-bry
Had a nice Guiness tonight... Can't wait to taste the featured brew that was in Barista magazine in Portland next week
Finished up a cup of El Salvador Matalapa that I roasted about 7.5hrs. ago. It needs more time, but it was rockin.

Bryan Wray said:
Some Sidamo for me today... a sample from a roaster that will remain unnamed, it really wasn't that impressive.

-bry
Ah, yes. I've had many such "samples". Best to keep them unnamed.
El Salvador Organic Finca Mauritania that I roasted at C+, Cinnamon and toasty MMMMM
colombian huila los naranjos.

yum.
A Papua New Guinea from San Rafael Coffee Co for me... great stuff at a Full City roast.

-bry
a Mexican Chiapas from Big Bend Coffee Roasters down in Tx, excellent roaster, excellent coffee
You ever wake up, and you are out of coffee and it is your day off, then you realize you didn't finish your cup last night, so you try it to see if it will suffice?? Don't do that to yourself, I just did that to myself.
Ethiopia Organic DP Dale Yirga Alem I roasted 2/21. Done in my French Press

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service