Justin Mills's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"You ever wake up, and you are out of coffee and it is your day off, then you realize…"

Justin Mills replied Mar 2, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"does anyone open the epresso bags and let the espresso "degass"? I spoke with one sh…"

Justin Mills replied Jan 6, 2009 to Aging espresso to develop crema...

9 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Yup like I said in MN its' been called a depth charge since I was a little girl, er…"

Justin Mills replied Nov 9, 2008 to What do you call a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee?

54 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by David Sierra

"haha dirty martini drinkers may be pleased, I like reveille that seems apropriate en…"

Justin Mills replied Oct 20, 2008 to What do you call a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee?

54 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by David Sierra

"I always have liked the guiness, coffee flavor relationship. and the reference to Dr…"

Justin Mills replied Oct 10, 2008 to Totally off the wall drink combinations?

22 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Justin Mills

"Toddy is a term for cold press correct? Cold brewed coffee? At least thats what us '…"

Justin Mills replied Oct 10, 2008 to Totally off the wall drink combinations?

22 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Justin Mills

"OK I have to try this one, I on;y tried the soda/ espresso combination once, and the…"

Justin Mills replied Oct 9, 2008 to Totally off the wall drink combinations?

22 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Justin Mills

"will someone enlighten me, I have not heard of a sparkling long black before this th…"

Justin Mills replied Oct 8, 2008 to Totally off the wall drink combinations?

22 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Justin Mills

"I love the cowboy chai especially with the giddyup!!"

Justin Mills replied Oct 8, 2008 to What do you call a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee?

54 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by David Sierra

"Here we have a "banana split mocha" with Strawberry Banana and Chocolate, too sweet…"

Justin Mills replied Oct 7, 2008 to Totally off the wall drink combinations?

22 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Justin Mills

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service