Samantha Bako's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoa, thanks for all the info, Ellie! I definitely assumed incorrectly about the loc…"

Samantha Bako replied Mar 26, 2010 to SCAA Skill Building Workshops

2 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Samantha Bako

"You don't have to party in order to network. Instead of looking for the parties, loo…"

Samantha Bako replied Feb 12, 2010 to After fest thoughts ...

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Mike Sabol

"Reviving an old discussion here >.> But I'm curious as to how the chemicals/f…"

Samantha Bako replied Jun 26, 2009 to red espresso?

26 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Stacy Wofford

"How do people feel about events? I've been working at getting things going on in my…"

Samantha Bako replied Jun 26, 2009 to Marketing.

10 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Samantha Bako

"I'm not entirely sure it's what you're looking for, but the closest I can think is "…"

Samantha Bako replied Jun 26, 2009 to Books on Science behind Coffee

7 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

"I think I'm comfortable with being unprofessional, then... I value diversity in my w…"

Samantha Bako replied Jun 26, 2009 to How To Look and Act Like a Professional Barista (article link)

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Sometimes I question myself on this whole "customer is always right" business. I th…"

Samantha Bako replied Jun 26, 2009 to MAKE SURE MY LATTE IS EXTRA HOT !!!

84 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Cat R. Pillar

"I'm a big fan of melittas. My dad is a big old-fashioned (in other words "crappy") c…"

Samantha Bako replied Apr 30, 2009 to Home-brewing question-what to recommend/sell to customers

17 May 1, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"I'm curious too about what you're seeing that people shouldn't have. That said, I d…"

Samantha Bako replied Apr 18, 2009 to WBC rules for what can be on floor for competicion

5 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"Well, no, not like chai, since chai is a combination of spices with a tea base. Rooi…"

Samantha Bako replied Apr 15, 2009 to red espresso?

26 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Stacy Wofford

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service