Cherie's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"My apoligies for such a delayed response. Being a student and working full time puts…"

Cherie replied Jan 31, 2010 to After fest thoughts ...

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Mike Sabol

"Guess not. And I guess that somewhat answers the questions in a way. Thanks anyway.…"

Cherie replied Oct 12, 2009 to After fest thoughts ...

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Mike Sabol

"Thought of another story. One time we had a customer come in, she ordered her drink,…"

Cherie replied Aug 31, 2009 to Funny Customers

24 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Meredith

"Wow, I think I've had so many funny and weird shop stories I've forgotten most. Hmm.…"

Cherie replied Aug 31, 2009 to Funny Customers

24 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Meredith

"Well put. For me, I basicly time the pump. Time starts when I turn the pump on, and…"

Cherie replied Aug 28, 2009 to When do I start timing a shot?

22 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Brady

"My method: Cup of ice 2/3 full, cold milk, add flavor (if ordered) and leaving room…"

Cherie replied Aug 24, 2009 to Iced Lattes?

45 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"I had never even thought of the shock factor - we may have to try this. We had alway…"

Cherie replied Oct 5, 2008 to The Cafe Mocha: Best chocolate and methods. Your opinions?

23 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Lauren Evans

"I say that starYucks is living up to their name and their image. Both of which I hav…"

Cherie replied Sep 22, 2008 to Shared Planet? or Sharing a marketing ploy?

5 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

"In our shop we used to use Torini ... which at the time was the best mocha I had eve…"

Cherie replied Sep 16, 2008 to The Cafe Mocha: Best chocolate and methods. Your opinions?

23 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Lauren Evans

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service