In Celebration of reaching the 3000 member mark at Barista Exchange. Espressoparts.com and bX have joined together to create the first of many Barista Exchange T Shirts.

The Viva Barista logo has been screened onto the front of 100% cotton T shirts and on the upper mid back is the Barista Exchange logo.

The Shirt Color is Army Green, just as the original Viva Shirts offered a few years back.

Click Here to order your shirt today!

Views: 951

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AND ... there are ladies t-s available now! :) Thanks Terry.

Espresso Parts said:
By popular demand we now have BX shirts in a color other than the military green. For the current run we went with a slate gray. Check them out here.

so the girls shirts, are they the oddly cut stretchy kind or are they just like regular tshirts but in womens sizes? [hoping they are regular shirts!]

Matt Milletto said:

Espresso Parts said:
By popular demand we now have BX shirts in a color other than the military green. For the current run we went with a slate gray. Check them out here.

They are the nice, American Apparel style shirts, a little more form fitting, not too bulky. They are great.

- Matt

alyssa said:
so the girls shirts, are they the oddly cut stretchy kind or are they just like regular tshirts but in womens sizes? [hoping they are regular shirts!]

Matt Milletto said:

Espresso Parts said:

Quick question regarding colors -- I see the picture above and it looks grey to me, the small add in the column to the right of the discussion and appears green, similar to the olive communist star shirts, and the website the ad (link) goes to shows the picture above.

Which color is it? Green? Grey? ...or am I just colorblind?

It goes without saying.. I'm buying one.. This is more out of curiousity than anything.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service