All Discussions Tagged 'wifi' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The SweetSpot

Whitewater Wisconsin's best cup of coffee in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere; The SweetSpot is about coffee, community, and cafe special…

Started by Lacey Reichwald

0 Aug 16, 2010

Free Wifi in your coffeehouse

I currently do not have my own shop, but hope to someday. I do like the idea of offering free wifi. However, I would get annoyed with those…

Started by victoria fallon

18 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by sumair ali

Woman faces charges after using WiFi in coffee shop

Hi Everyone, I stumbled across this news article just now, and I thought it was interesting. http://www.newarkadvocate.com/article/200909

Started by Carter

6 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

Intermission CoffeeHouse

For Sale - Busy corner location with ample parking and the only covered drive thru in the area. Owners want to pursue other hospitality ind…

Started by Doug & Linda

0 Sep 10, 2009

Central Bean Coffee House, Newcastle UK

Central Bean is a 3rd wave coffee house in Newcastle that draws inspiration from the leading coffee businesses of the U.S. Pacific Northwes…

Started by Andrew Hetzel

0 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

JP's Coffee

Located in downtown Holland, Michigan, JP's has a warm family friendly atmosphere with great conversation, delicious treats and of course,…

Started by Jack Groot

0 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

Longbottom Coffeehouse

Longbottom Coffeehouse features a full breakfast and lunch menu served in a relaxed and cheerful atmosphere. We prepare all our menu items…

Started by Longbottom Coffee

0 Aug 26, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service